- This event has passed.
CIO INVESTMENT LEADERSHIP SERIES FEATURING FIXED INCOME MANAGERS
Thu, April 8 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The fifth installment of CFA Society Los Angeles’ CIO Investment Leadership Series will feature Chief Investment Officers from leading Fixed Income Managers to discuss how they are turning disruption into opportunity to provide for their constituents. These expert investors will discuss a range of topics including:
- Where do you see opportunities in the public and private fixed income markets?
- What are the biggest risks in public and private fixed income markets?
- How are you utilizing private credit to diversify your portfolios?
- What are the most attractive emerging (or niche) credit strategies that institutions should consider?
- What credit strategies achieve your investment needs while promoting societal advancement?
- Discuss the importance of diversity, social responsibility, or other ESG factors as it relates to generating superior performance?
$5 CFANC Member (use discount code: CIO21NC)