- This event has passed.
Practitioners’ Insights: Asset Allocation and Index Investing in a Post-Covid World
Jul 16, 2020 8:00 am – 9:00 am
The current pandemic is forcing investors and practitioners to revisit their models and question the basics. In which markets should one invest? And which require the expertise of an active approach? Practitioners often overlook the significant influence asset allocation has in shaping investment outcomes and neglect the increasing availability of tools to help with diversification and liquidity. This webinar will examine the evolving choices and the evidence from recent markets, providing insight on asset allocation using index strategies.
1. Understand the power of asset allocation, risk management, and outcome targeting
2. Examine the pros and cons of using a passive approach in various global and local markets
3. Empower practitioners to focus on the most important aspects of portfolio construction
Note: Members should log in to review the following two refresher readings. The first reading covers asset allocation and the second addresses exchange-traded funds.
1. Principles of Asset Allocation: https://bit.ly/2zgQ40J
2. Exchange Traded Funds: Mechanics and Applications: https://bit.ly/2zgQ40J