- This event has passed.
CIO INVESTMENT LEADERSHIP SERIES FEATURING PENSIONS
Oct 8, 2020 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The third installment of CFA Society Los Angeles’ CIO Investment Leadership Series will feature a diverse panel of Chief Investment Officers from leading Pensions to discuss how they are turning disruption into opportunity to provide for their constituents. These expert investors will discuss a range of topics including:
- The current opportunities and challenges in the market and how to optimize portfolio positioning accordingly.
- Innovative approaches to balancing income, growth, diversification, and capital protection.
- The strategies used to meet their investment targets for their constituents while promoting societal advancement.
- The importance of diversity and social responsibility as it relates to generating superior performance.
- How to identify and onboard the best existing and emerging fund managers.
- Best practices in pension management in a “Constant COVID” environment.
$20 Non Members