CIO Investment Leadership Series Featuring Family Offices
Sep 17, 2020 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The second installment of our CIO Investment Leadership Series will feature a diverse panel of Chief Investment Officer’s from leading family offices to discuss how some of the wealthiest families invest to “do good while also doing well” in an age of disruption and opportunity. These expert investors will discuss a range of topics including:
- The current opportunities and challenges in the market.
- Balancing income, growth, and diversification while protecting capital.
- The strategies used to create wealth for their clients while promoting societal advancement.
- The importance of diversity and social responsibility as it relates to generating performance and meeting the needs of asset owners.
- How to identify and onboard the best existing and emerging fund managers.
$5 Members (Use discount code: CIOFamilyOfficeNC20)
$20 Non Members