- This event has passed.
CIO INVESTMENT LEADERSHIP SERIES FEATURING ENDOWMENTS
Feb 11, 2021 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
The fourth installment of CFA Society Los Angeles’ CIO Investment Leadership Series will feature Chief Investment Officers from leading Endowments to discuss how they are turning disruption into opportunity to provide for their constituents. These expert investors will discuss a range of topics including:
- The current opportunities and challenges in the market and how to optimize portfolio positioning accordingly.
- Innovative approaches to balancing income, growth, diversification, and capital protection.
- The strategies used to meet their investment targets for their constituents while promoting societal advancement.
- The importance of diversity and social responsibility as it relates to generating superior performance.
- How to identify and onboard the best existing and emerging fund managers.
- Best practices in endowment management in a “Constant COVID” environment.
$5 CFANC Member (Coupon Code: CIO21NC)