- This event has passed.
APAC Regional Webinar: Taking the Pulse of COVID-19 Policy Response: Lessons from the 2008 Global Financial Crisis and the Great Depression
Jun 11, 2020 6:30 am – 7:30 am EDT
As a former Governor of the US Federal Reserve, Chicago Booth Professor Randall Kroszner played a major role in responding to the 2008 Financial Crisis and improving consumer protection in financial services. Register now for the free webinar to hear from Professor Kroszner as he evaluates the fiscal policy response to the COVID-19 pandemic and shares insights and lessons learned from previous crises. Topics to be discussed include:
• Fiscal and monetary policy response to COVID-19 thus far
• Has the policy response been too bold? Will today’s actions create systemic risk?
• Will the breakdown of global supply chains necessitate a partial reversal of globalization?
• What are the other unintended consequences?
• How can we build resiliency for future crises?