CFA Society North Carolina supports gender diversity. Let us explore this topic more in-depth.
Gender Diversity in Finance
Sound investing mandates diversification, yet it is remarkably absent from team construction across all spectrums of the profession. As the largest global association of investment professionals, CFA Institute is in a unique position to raise awareness and drive change.
The CFA Institute Women in Investment Management initiative is focused on improving investor outcomes by encouraging diversity in the investment management profession.
Learn about how role models and exposure to STEM during childhood affect women’s decision to enter the finance profession.
Women will be a key driver of the future of finance
As the investment industry undergoes accelerating change, the investment professional of the future must adapt and embrace new challenges and opportunities for career success. Learn more on how you can prepare yourself for the future through this interactive presentation. Investment Professional of the Future | Changing Roles, Skills, and Organizational Cultures (cfainstitute.org)
- Diversity & Inclusion in Investment Management
CFA Institute, 2018
- STEM Parents and Women in Finance
Financial Analysts Journal, 2018
- Fund Managers by Gender
- Delivering Through Diversity
McKinsey & Company, 2018
- Diversifying Investments: A Study of Ownership Diversity and Performance in the Asset Management Industry
Bella Research Group and the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, 2019
- Why Diversity Programs Fail
Harvard Business Review, 2016
- The CS Gender 3000: The Reward for Change
Credit Suisse AG, 2016
Women and the Workplace
- Leading G7 Investors Come Together in Support of Diversity Initiative
- Understanding Diversity and Inclusion in the Investment Management Industry
The Diversity Project, 2018
- Women in the Workplace 2017
Lean In and McKinsey & Company, 2017
- Assembling a Dream Team: How Gender Diversity Can Strengthen Your Team
Credit Suisse, 2017
- When Women Thrive, Businesses Thrive
- Women in Financial Services Report
Oliver Wyman, 2016