CFA Society North Carolina offers members many options to interact with each other. From content-focused monthly meetings to networking events at local fun establishments to robust virtual offerings, we are committed to offering our members the best experience filled with flexibility, autonomy, and options. We recognize that our members may not attend events for myriad reasons. Therefore, we created the Event Champion initiative to give members the autonomy to create their own experience.
The Event Champion Process is Simple
Create your own networking experience.
- You will be the primary contact for members of your event.
- You select the date, location, and time of your networking experience.
- Your event can be specific to a topic (artificial intelligence), a group (women’s), a location (Asheville), or anything else appropriate for our members.
We will provide administrative support.
- CFA Society North Carolina will help promote your event to Society members.
- If you have questions about venues or the best time to hold your event, our staff has deep knowledge of the best options in your area.
We will provide financial support equivalent to our quarterly in-person networking events.
Now that you have an understanding. Let’s get your own Society networking experience started.